Hospitality & Tourism Skills Training
Accelerate your career in the dynamic hospitality and tourism industry!
The Career Catalyst program will prepare you for employment and set you on a career building path in the growing and exciting hospitality and tourism industry.
Gain the essential skills and obtain certifications to not only enter the field, but to grow your career!
To apply, you should be:
- Currently unemployed or underemployed
- Resident of Ontario
- Available to participate on a full-time basis and seeking full-time employment upon completion
As a participant, you will:
- Get an individualized ALiGN personality portrait for career exploration
- Earn industry-recognized certifications such as:
– emerit Workplace Essentials (WOE)
– Smart Serve
– Food Safety
– Service Excellence
- Receive anti-violence and harassment training
- Have the opportunity to meet with employers
- Gain on-the-job experience
- Obtain access to top regional employers for exciting job opportunities
- Receive post-program employment support
*Participants receive a $600 stipend for program completion.
Program Dates: January 7 – February 8, 2019